Meeting, Wednesday Jan 11, 2023
Time: 12 Noon
Place: ZOOM (to allow the snowbirds to participate!)
Attached is the agenda for Wednesday's Zoom meeting. Please note that this is my first attempt at hosting a Zoom meeting so hopefully it will go smoothly. We don't have a speaker this time, but we do have several important items to discuss. The Zoom account that I have is limited to 40 minutes. I will plan to open the Zoom portal five minutes before noon.
I apologize in advance for any glitches that may occur.
Remember that we are receiving the Community Impact Award on Tuesday evening at the Kate. Several members will be in attendance. The award is a tribute to the fine effort that you all have done.
Rotary Old Saybrook
NOON Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Via Zoom (40 minutes)
- Pledge of Allegiance, 4 Way Test, Prayer & Verbal Happy Bucks
- Pat’s updates – Community Impact Award, ARPA funds and scholarships, Nominations, Weather Report (Bill M.)
- Planning for Wine Tasting and Silent Auction Event – March 3, 2023 (Marty D.)
- Discussion Items – 1. Venues and 2. International Project(s)? – Legacy Well project, Ngwesi Library project; other suggestions
- Committee Reports if time allows: Outreach, Membership, Speakers, Website, Foundation
Upcoming Meetings in January:
January 18 at noon – Westbrook High School (hosted by Tara Winch and WHS Interact Club students)
January 25th at noon – Clark Field site (tentative); Speaker Kitty Stalsburg, Executive Director of High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Inc.