Good Evening My Fellow Rotarians:
Yes, the Craft Fair is over and what I hear from Nancy – we rocked. Now we must give that same initiative to our Annual Macaroni Dinner. We have less than 2 weeks to go.
First, Ticket Sales:
· To date – 121 tickets have been sold. Less than 1/3 of the total for 2022. We need to have a preliminary total for Wednesday evening October 11th. Our Chef Mr. G needs to plan for dinner.
· Even though we need a count on Wednesday October 11th, we will plan for additional ticket sales and even “Drive Ups”.
· If anyone needs additional tickets, please call me (860-794-5009), see me at the Wednesday meeting.
· Please remember: If you are purchasing the tickets simply to donate the money to the club, we need to know that. If you are purchasing the tickets for actual meals, we need to know that as well. If you donate them to various civic groups, those will be count as a possible meal.
We are going to need volunteers on Saturday and Sunday. Those of you who have been to the last 3, know what we will need. Here is what we will needed
Saturday October 14:
- Arrive around 12:30 PM – 3 PM
- Activities: Kitchen with Mr. G: Making Meatballs, cleaning the kitchen, simply assisting Mr. G in organization of the kitchen In the Bar Area: Serving Flow, Tables for Macaroni, Meatballs, Salad, Bread/Dessert, condiments/Utensils/”Gift Material”
- Hall Area: Package Cookies, Label “Take Out” material
Sunday October 15 – The Day of
- Kitchen: Beginning 9:30 AM Preparation: Sauce, Preparing the Salad, Cutting the bread for garlic bread
- Approximately 11:30AM: Working with Mr. G to be ready with Macaroni for first pick up at noon. We will need kitchen staff until 4 PM to assist Mr. G and keeping the kitchen clean.
- In the Bar area: Workers for the serving line: (11:30 AM until 4 PM) (Joan M, Shireen, Pam M, Amber, - need additional
- Outside: 9 AM Set up tent, Tables for accepting tickets, money.
- 11:30 AM until 4: Runners: I have 3 students helping. They bring the orders into the servers, then deliver to the cars. Traffic flow people. Greeters for the cars, taking tickets, etc., I need 2 people to accept tickets at the table from 11:30 AM until 4 PM. I what all tickets recorded and checked off as they come to obtain their food.